Helping you learn the art of following Jesus.
Some ways we make that happen.
- Short, Short, Short. We realize you don’t want to read a novel. So, you’ll be able to read all the articles within three minutes.
- Action-Oriented. We believe following Jesus involves movement. So all of our posts offer something to reflect on, something to pray, or another resource to take you deeper.
- Free. We don’t have an agenda. There isn’t a hidden marketing plan with The Unitive. It’s just free resources to help you learn the art of following Jesus.
Some things we’re passionate about.
- Nuanced. You won’t encounter simplistic or flat truths. We want you to think, pray and process, not regurgitate.
- Grounded. We’re nuanced but we’re also grounded. The divinity of Christ. The centrality of the cross, the authority of the Bible, the importance of community, the need to live on mission: our feet are firm here.
- Theological Charity. Too many people engage in theological name calling–it’s tiring. While all of our contributors are evangelical we represent a number of different traditions, theological convictions and passions.
- Holistic vision. We want to do more than just teach you how to pray better. Following Jesus involves all of your life so discipleship should be about all of life.
If you want to read more about the significance of the name, check out the following articles…